I strongly believe in doing your best and striving to be your best.
We all want to be our best and helping our kids to do this allows us to live for ever.
The children are our future.
With this in mind, I would like to share my top 10 quotes that kids can remember and hopefully access and use in a time of need- whether it be life, school, study, sport or other!
So, the count down.....
10. Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.
9. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
A A Milne/Christopher Robin
8. Study when others are sleeping; work when others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream when others are wishing.
William Arthur Ward
7. Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere.
6. It is not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the size of the dog.
5. Fall down seven times, get up EIGHT.
4. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Joan W Donaldson
3. Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, TEACH a man to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime.
2. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.
William Edward Hickson
1. JUST DO IT.